Come stay and play in the Sierra Nevada
Kokanee SalmonYou can catch Kokanee Salmon and Rainbow Trout in Shaver Lake.
Fire RestrictionsNo Campfire or Outdoor Smoking. Fire Restrictions go into effect September 3, 2019.
Come Outwit a FishThe Shaver Lake region has popular fishing holes. Come drop a line.
Lots of Things to DoActivities abound in this western Sierra paradise. Click Here to see some.
Keep the Mountains Clean!Trash is important, when you visit the best way to deal with trash is to pack it out.
Hiking Can Be FunThe region offers a variety of Hiking Trails for all ages, from easy to extreme.
- Make a Donation to Help Support the Promotion of the Region.
- Earn Money for Your Non-Profit. Become a Sponsor
- For Spring and Summer News, Read the Chipmunk Chatter
- Email Us for Further Information or With Suggestions.
- Call Us at (559) 841-3350 With Questions, Opinions or Comments.